Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Wife's small rebellion played role in $340 million Powerball win

Wife's small rebellion played role in $340 million Powerball win


SALEM, Ore. Steve West wasn't interested when his in-laws — Bob and Frances Chaney asked if he and his wife Carolyn wanted to buy some lottery tickets last month and try for the record $340 million Powerball jackpot.

"I told my wife we never win at that," West said in an interview on KOBI-TV in the Southern Oregon town of Medford.

Carolyn West went in on $40 worth of tickets anyway. It was a small act of rebellion, but one that played a role in the four purchasing the $340 million Powerball ticket.



see more at..........
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002611654_webpowerball08.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello pbplayer, I find it very refreshing to occasionally find a post such as yours with a similar topic to what I was looking for. It often ads to ones list of lifes experiences.

I tend to have a soft spot for blogs related to aussie lotto and /or sites that have a central theme around aussie lotto type items.

Once again, thank you, hope you don't mind if I visit again sometime :-)

Anonymous said...

The title read... Wife's small rebellion played role in $340 million Powerball win and pbplayer I gotta tell ya... Nothing I've ever found beats mlm in terms of both easy to do and easy to make serious money. I mean the system these guys have built is so simple a child could make not just a little money, but I'm talking thousands of dollars every week. What does everyone here think about mlm ?