Monday, July 14, 2008

Joe Pinero of Bourg,Louisiana win the LA lottery for $250K

07/13/08 Joe Pinero of Bourg,Louisiana win the lottery for $250K


Joseph Pinero of Bourg has a reason to smile as he receives his "big check" for $250,000,
his prize from the July 9 Louisiana Lottery drawing. Joseph L. Pinero Jr. of Bourg was busy at work building a sports tavern yesterday morning when his day was surprisingly cut
short to claim a $250,000 Lotto jackpot from the July 9 drawing.


"I was working the morning after the drawing, so my son checked my ticket for me,"
said. "He called and told me that I needed to come home right then."
Joe Pinero claimed his prize in Baton Rouge at Louisiana Lottery headquarters.
ABC Super Discount on Grand Caillon Road in Houma sold this winning lottery ticket and will get a of $2,500.


Louisiana Lottery winner Joe Pinero Lottery winner

No comments: