Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Stephen Joyner wins the Texas Lotto $5,000 per week prize

Stephen Joyner wins the Texas Lotto $5,000 per week prize



>AUSTIN Stephen Joyner brought his family to Texas Lottery headquarters in Austin to help him collect a Set for Life prize.
For Joyner, collecting the $5,000 per week prize is sweet vindication. I’ve been saying for years that I’m going to win the lottery,
and nobody in my family believed me, he said. In fact, it got to be kind of a joke, because I’ve always told them that when I win the Lottery, we’d do this or that, and now it’s really happened. They’ve made fun of me for a long time.

Winning Texas Lotto ticket was sold by Jimmy’s Food Store at 1316 Sycamore School Road in Fort Worth. They will receive a bonus of $10,000 for selling the winner.

see more Texas lotto results and info at

see more Texas lotto results and info

No comments: