Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I’ll be debt free. This is overwhelming


I’ll be debt free . This is overwhelming" Kansas lotto winner







Independence Man Wins $100,000 Instant Jackpot


TOPEKA, KAN. Alan Mattix never would have guessed that stopping at a convenience store this morning for a drink and a lottery ticket would be life changing for him. The 25-year-old Independence resident purchased a $20 Instant Jackpot scratch ticket, winning a $100,000 top prize! I’m just stunned, said Mattix. I knew right away that I’d won, but it was so hard to believe. I had a store clerk look at the ticket and then I called Lottery headquarters
to make sure it was really a $100K.

After Lottery officials verified his winning ticket, Mattix called a few friends. My friends didn’t believe me,” said Mattix. “And it is hard to believe.” Mattix, who owns Mattix Distributing, and his fiancée Kristie Hough have a 10-month-old daughter.


He plans to pay bills with his prize money.I’ll be debt free,” smiled Mattix. This is overwhelming. Mikie’s 1901 N. Penn Ave. in Independence sold this winning ticket.




see more Kansas lotto info at www.needto.net/kansas.htm



best of luck

No comments: