Monday, November 03, 2008

Arthur Watkins wins the Missouri Powerball twice for $400K


Arthur Watkins wins the Missouri Powerball twice for $400K



11/03/08 Kansas City Man Claims $200,000 Powerball Prizes Twice in One Year. One very lucky Kansas City man won Powerball at the Missouri Lottery not once,but twice in the same year. Arthur Watkins Jr. matched all 5 white-ball numbers in the 05/21/08 Powerball game for $200,000, and then selected the winning Powerball numbers for a second time for the 9/24/08 Powerball drawing to win $200K.

I was watching the news with my father when I realized I had won, again, said Watkins. I can’t believe I hit it twice in one year, but I am definitely excited about it!” Longview Apple Market in Kansas City sold both these winning lotto tickets.

No comments: