Monday, January 26, 2009

$200,000 Powerball Lotto winner in Littleton




$200,000 Powerball Lotto winner in Littleton


Felix and Tammy Munoz hit the Colorado lotto for $200K hitting 5 of the six lotto numbers.
She just had a gut feeling,” said Felix Munoz.
I checked my numbers when I got home from work and I was quite surprised.
I just sat there stunned and she was jumping up and down and screaming.”


Munoz has been playing various Colorado Lottery games for several years, but until now the biggest jackpot he ever won was $50 on a Scratch game. The couple plans to use the money become debt-free. And despite the windfall. We went home, cooked a frozen pizza and played board games with our kids,” said Felix Munoz. The Diamond Shamrock store 4797 Wadsworth Blvd. Littleton sold this winning Colorado Powerball lottery ticket, thet will get a $2,000 selling bonus.



see more Colorado Lotto info at
www.needto.net/colorado.htm

No comments: