Friday, October 30, 2009

$1,000,000 Powerball winner in North Vernon,Ind

$1,000,000 Powerball winner in North Vernon,Ind


Indiana powerball lotto winner thomas cartwright

Thomas Cartwright from North Vernon said, it's all work and no play, but for Thomas there is some play. I play twice a week to take a chance.
Cartwright used the Power Play option making a $200,000 jackpot into a $1,000,000 win. I'm bad about checking my tickets, said Cartwright. My buddies called me after the store found
out they sold a million dollar ticket. They figured it had to be me!
The Log Cabin Inn 59 E. Jackson St. in Vernon, Ind sold this winning Indiana Powerball ticket.
The winning Powerball numbers on October 14 were: 5-15-25-30-40 PB:6. The Power Play muliplier was 2.



see more Indiana Hoosier lotto info data

No comments: