Sunday, December 20, 2009

He Plays most hit Powerball numbers wins $200K

He Plays most hit Powerball numbers wins $200K


Iowa powerball pool winners robert kelley

Robert Kelley hit the Iowa Powerball lotto for $200,000.
About four or five years ago, Robert Kelley's wife, Carolyn, tracked the
Powerball numbers to help find their lucky set of numbers.
"My wife kept track of all the winning numbers for about three months,"
explained Kelley to lottery staff. They made a list of the ones that hit
most often and have been playing the same numbers ever since.



"My wife, she was going to bed last night and I told her to come downstairs, I had something to show her," laughed Kelley. "She couldn't believe it. She says, 'What?' I said, 'Come down here.' She got downstairs and
I said, 'Look here, we got the winning numbers!' She still didn't believe it." "We're going to pay our house off and our vehicles. Put the rest in savings," stated Kelley. The Casey's store 504 S. Main St. in North English sold this winning lotto ticket.




see more Iowa Powerball and lotto info data

No comments: