Saturday, March 13, 2010

$200,000 Powerball winner in Eldon,MO.

$200,000 Powerball winner in Eldon,MO.


MO powerball winner Scharlene Elms

03/10/10 Scharlene Elms of Eldon wins $200k Powerball jackpot.
"I almost didn't buy one," recalled Elms. "I'm not really sure; I just, at the last minute, I went in to pay for gas, and I thought, 'Yeah, I'll go ahead and get one. What the heck.' I'm sure glad I did, now!" Elms added a $2 Quick Pick ticket to her purchase at Murphy Express 4294 Highway 54 in Osage Beach.
When she checked the ticket on the Internet Sunday morning, she discovered she won $200,000.
"I punched my numbers in, just to check it and make sure," began Elms. I actually started crying, and I double-checked
because I thought I had surely punched my numbers in wrong. Then I called my daughter and she checked it,
too. I wanted to make absolute sure before I came in and made a fool of myself.
We'll be able to be debt-free. "I'd like to go to Nashville for a little vacation."
This can't be true, you know. But it's amazing.




see more Misssouri Powerball lotto info

No comments: