Saturday, March 20, 2010

$50K Iowa lotto winner in Waterloo,IA.

$50K Iowa lotto winner in Waterloo,IA.


Iowa David Hoing

03/15/10 David Hoing wins $50,000 withthe Black Pearls Scratch Game. David Hoing said he never thought he'd win twice in a row,
once on each ticket, let alone win the top prize of $50,000.
"It was a lot of luck. The first one won five bucks and I thought,
Well, you don't win two in a row and I guess I was wrong!" Hoing said. I called virtually half of the known planet, Hoing joked.
I guess I have a reputation of being pretty lucky in the lottery, Hoing said.
The Hy-Vee store at 306 Byron St. in Waterloo sold this winning ticket. He plans to use some of his winnings to pay bills as well as take his wife on a trip to Las Vegas.



see more Iowa lotto info data

No comments: