Monday, November 08, 2010

$200K Powerball lotto winner in Hallsville MO

$200K Powerball lotto winner in Hallsville MO

MO powerball winner Dave Lucas

11/08/10 Dave Lucas hits the Missouri Powerball lotto with a Quick Pick for 5 of 5 on the 10/30/10 drawing, for a $200,000 jackpot. The UPS driver bought this winner ticket at the Casey's General Store 103 Route OO in Hallsville. I don't think I ever won more than $3, he said. His luck quickly changed when he scanned his Powerball ticket. I filled up gas, and I went in to check my numbers, I looked at it, and it said $200,000. I stopped and put my glasses on and checked it again. He scanned the ticket at a Check-A-Ticket machine 4 times before he began to believe that he was holding a winning ticket. Before continuing on his route, Lucas’ wife met him outside of the convenience store to collect the winning ticket for “safekeeping” until his shift ended the following morning. I couldn't ride around with a $200,000 ticket in my pocket all night” It wasn't long until fellow UPS workers knew about the win. By the time I got to St. Louis, everybody knew I had won $200,000, he added.

click to see more Missouri lotto info data and stats

No comments: