Thursday, June 07, 2012

$1 million instant winner in Nassau,NY


$1 million instant winner in Nassau,NY.




NY winner  OBrien
Debra OBrien hits the New York lottery for a $1,000,000 jackpot.
She bought this winning ticket at Stewart's Shops.
I went in the store specifically to buy two Cashword Lottery tickets. The clerk behind the counter
suggested I buy the last The Color of Money ticket in the bin,” she said. He said it had been sitting
there for a while, so I decided to give it a shot. If it wasn’t for him, I would have never considered buying it.
I scratched the ticket in my car right there in the parking lot. When I realized I just won $1,000,000,
I ran back into the store and asked the clerk for a pen so I could sign the back of the ticket right away, Debra said.



click to see more New York lotto info winning data

No comments: