Friday, January 18, 2008

COLUMBIA, SC $600,000 POWERBALL WINNER CLAIMS PRIZE!

$600,000 POWERBALL WINNER CLAIMS PRIZE! 1/17/2008


COLUMBIA, SC (January 17, 2008) After days of waiting anxiously, the $600,000 Powerball® winner finally came forth! A Florence county woman, who wishes to remain anonymous, said she bought her winning Powerball® ticket for the Wednesday, January 9 drawing from Markette Store # 24 in Florence.
The winner correctly matched the numbers 2, 13, 20, 21, and 23 and purchased the PowerPlay® multiplier option. The PowerPlay® number selected was 3, which tripled her Powerball® winnings to $600,000. She missed winning the $71 million jackpot by only one number. I was shocked at first, but then I realized this was a great blessing, so I prayed about it for several days before I decided to claim my prize.”
The lucky lady has big plans for her winnings. I intend to bless my church, remodel my kitchen, and put my nephew through college, then medical school,” she said.


The winner has been playing the Lottery for only one year but plays Powerball® every week. On special occasions she purchases a Cash Bonanza Riches instant ticket. The player is a true believer in the Lottery’s support of education. Anything that will help children to learn and get an education has to be a blessing,” she said.
Will she play again? I’ve already got my ticket for the next drawing, and I encourage everyone to get theirs!” The Powerball® jackpot for the Saturday, January 19 drawing is an estimated $15 million!




SC Powerball stats and reporting


best of luck

No comments: