Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Washington Lotto news: VANCOUVER POSTMAN GETS $180,000 SPECIAL DELIVERY

01/08/08 HAPPY NEW YEAR! VANCOUVER POSTMAN GETS $180,000 SPECIAL DELIVERY


Married Father of Three Starts the New Year ‘Feelin’ Good!’

OLYMPIA Frank Mungin and his wife Doraine were reading their Sunday paper as usual last weekend when Frank did a double-take.
I had my Lottery ticket in my hand and I was checking the winning numbers from the night before. I looked at the ticket, then I looked at the paper, then I looked at the ticket again. Then I shouted to my wife that she had to look, too, because I couldn’t believe my eyes – we had a winner! says Frank Mungin, recapping how he found out he won $180,000 in the December 29 Hit 5 drawing. She started screaming, then we yelled for the kids to come see!
Once they settled down, the Mungins called their parents, who were equally stunned.




see more Washington state lotto reports and news

best of luck

No comments: