Friday, July 04, 2008

Occasional player in Palos Heights wins $100K Illinois Lotto

Occasional player in Palos Heights wins $100K Illinois Lotto


Palos Heights,IL., Playing first ticket in months she wins $100,000.
Kirk Kroese has unbelievable luck. In the last year, her illiois lottery purchases
hit in $1,000 and $100 wins. Her latest and biggest win is this $100K win.


Kirk decided to take a chance on a $20 instant ticket after recently filling up at a gas
station. I play instant tickets because I think they have better odds, he explained. After
scratching off his Double My Million ticket, Kirk saw that he had uncovered a money bag icon,
indicating that he had won a prize. When I saw that the amount was $100,000 I was
dumbfounded, Kirk said. I asked the clerk to verify the ticket and he looked stunned, so I
knew it was really happening.



This winning lotto ticket was sold by Palos Petroleum, located at 12301 S. 80th Avenue in Palos Park, Ill., they
$1,000, for selling the winning Illinois Lottoticket.

No comments: