Friday, July 04, 2008

Patty Bigbee of Hazelwood win $1 million Missouri Powerball lotto

Patty Bigbee of Hazelwood win $1 million Missouri Powerball lotto


Missouri Woman Claims $1 Million Powerball Prize.
A Hazelwood woman claimed a $1 million prize won using Powerball's Power Play feature. Patty Bigbee won the $1 million prize when
her ticket matched all 5 of 5 white ball for a winf $200,000. Patty played Power Play ooption and number was 5five,
multiplying her $200K to $1 million.
Bigbee credits her fiance with the $1 million win."He wanted me to play Powerball,
but I told him that I never win playing that game," Bigbee said. "I guess I can't say that now.
Howdershell BP gas station in Hazelwood, MO. sold the winning quick pick ticket.
Bigbee said she plans to use her winnings to buy a house, a car,
share with her friends and family and treat her cat, Black, "like royalty."

No comments: