Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tina De Anda wins a $200K jackpot Iowa Powerball

Tina De Anda wins a $200K jackpot Iowa Powerball



11/12/08 She was just following her instincts when she played the Powerball lotto. "I bought my ticket four minutes before the cutoff," Tina De Anda said Friday as she claimed her jackpot at the Iowa Lottery's office. "Something told me to go get one, so I had to hurry. I was just at home cleaning and I had a feeling. De Anda plays Powerball occasionally and when she does make a purchase, it's for just one ticket.


"I still can't believe it happened," she said. "I thought never in my life it would happen to me, so that's unbelievable." The Hawkeye Convenience Store at 1581 First Ave. S.E. in Cedar Rapids sold this winning Powerball ticket.


see more Iowa lotto info at www.needto.net/iowa.htm


more Iowa Lotto info and reporting

No comments: