Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cumming,GA flight attendant takes flight with $1M Lotto win

01/26/08 Cumming,GA flight attendant takes flight with $1M win

ATLANTA,GA A Delta flight attendant can fly the friendly skies as a new millionaire. Kristen Diloreto of Cumming won $1 million playing the
Georgia Lottery instant game Georgia's $500 Million Club.
The 40-year-old mother of three purchased the winning ticket
at Publix Super Market #0049, 3480 Keith Bridge Road in Cumming,
while grocery shopping. She scratched it in the car.

"I was thrilled," she said. "I took the ticket back to the store
manager, and we both looked at each other in disbelief."

Diloreto and her husband, Steve, will consider whether to take a
family vacation; otherwise, they have no immediate plans for their winnings.

"I can't believe it's real," she exclaimed. "I feel like I'm an
actress in a Georgia Lottery commercial."

No comments: