Thursday, April 22, 2010

$100K Hoosier Lottery winner in Indianapolis

$100K Hoosier Lottery winner in Indianapolis


Indiana Hoosier lotto winner steven wiggington

04/20/10 Steven Wiggington a resident of Indianapolis won $100,000 from the
Hoosier Lottery. For Wiggington, winning $100,000 means one thing - financial security.
"I'm glad to have the money, but I live very simply.
I'm not going to buy a car or a watch or a ring or anything," said Wiggington.
"I might build a new deck, and a patio for my brother, but I'm not materialistic. I just want to sleep easy."
The JC Market at 2160 South Meridian Street in Indianapolis sold this winning lotto ticket.
"I didn't believe it at first," said Wiggington. "I thought my eyes were going out."



see more Indian lotto info data including Powerball and Mega Millions lotto

No comments: