Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Jersey $211 Million Powerball jackpot claimed

New Jersey $211 Million Powerball jackpot claimed


04/20/10 This jackpot was finally claimed.
Sandra Mcneil of Morristown won this $211.7 million jackpot from the
Powerball drawing held on 03/13/10. Ms. Mcneil issued the following statement for members of the media
and the community: "I give God all the glory for this blessing that
He has given to me. He has seen and knows the highs and lows of my life,
and knows the good I have done, and the good I hope I can continue to accomplish in His name.
I plan to follow His direction in every step of the way,
devoting time to the things in the community that have always held my passion,
making sure that my children are comfortable and can continue
their education, completing that dream for myself and living my
life as He has intended. I appreciate all of the attention this blessing has received,
but I was a private person before God blessed me so generously, and that is how I wish to remain."



see more NJ New Jersey lotto info including Mega Millions lotto and Powerball the Pick 6

No comments: