Saturday, April 24, 2010

Missouri's Largest Jackpot $258.5 Million Powerball claimed

Missouri's Largest Jackpot $258.5 Million Powerball claimed


MO powerball winner chris shaw

04/22/10 Chris Shaw said he hardly ever buys Lottery tickets,
but he decided to buy a couple after he completed his shift at the Break Time, 1000 W. College St. in Marshall,
I thought somebody is going to win,there are too many people buying tickets, said Shaw.
After work, he bought $5 worth of quick pick Powerball tickets.
The very last combination on his ticket 11, 34, 41, 49, 55 and Powerball=20 was the winner.
Shaw said a friend sent him a text this morning, saying that the winning ticket
was bought at the Break Time where he worked.
Holy smokes! he recalled. I’ve got it! I won!
Then Shaw headed to Break Time to check his ticket.
When he arrived, he saw his boss outside putting up a sign announcing the store sold the winning ticket.
I was like, ‘I need to check my ticket,’ and she was like, ‘Well, you know, take it inside.’
And I was like, ‘This is the one! I am pretty sure that I won the Powerball.
I just need to know the numbers,’” Shaw said.


Missouri Powerball Player Wins $258.5 Million Jackpot



View Larger Map

The Break Time 1000 W. College in Marshall sold this winning Powerball ticket.
The actual winning numbers = 11, 34, 41, 49, 55 Powerball = 20.




see more lotto info lottery data

No comments: