Monday, June 16, 2008

Keith Fulton of Oklahoma City wins $1 million Powerball lotto

Keith Fulton of Oklahoma City wins $1 million Powerball lotto


Oklahoma Resident Wins $1 Million Playing Powerball!
The Oklahoma Lottery announces Keith Fulton as a Oklahoma’s Powerball winner.
Fulton won on Wednesday evening, June 11th Powerball drawing.
He purchased his winning ticket at Paul’s Conoco Service Center gas station.
A regular at Paul’s Fulton has been playing the OK Lottery since it started.


I was watching the drawing live but I knew I didn’t match the Powerball number so I didn’t immediately check my tickets, he said.
Once I realized my numbers matched the five white balls I knew I had won a million dollars through Power Play.
I hid my ticket in a Kleenex box and barely slept from the excitement.
Fulton matched all 5 balls winning $200,000 with his Power Play option he won $1 million as the multiplier was 5.

No comments: