Friday, June 20, 2008

WOW a $5 Million Birthday Lotto winner as a Gift

WOW a $5 Million Birthday Gift


06/17/08 Illinois Lottery Subscriber Wins $5 million Lotto.
Nathan Grove gave a subscription to Lotto to his wife for her birthday.
He contacted the Lottery and set up his numbers based on his and his wife’s anniversary and birth dates and let
the subscription go to work. Nathan was surprised when he received a call call from the Illinois lottery.


I got home around, My wife said somebody from the Lottery had called. At first,
I didn’t think it was going to be a big deal. I checked the winning numbers
online and then we got out our numbers from my desk. We stared at our numbers and the
winning Illinois lotto numbers until we finally realized that we had really won $5 million.
Illinois Lotto subscriptions make everything easier and more fun to play.

No comments: