Friday, June 06, 2008

Lexington Woman wins $200,000 Kentucky Powerball Lotto

Lexington Woman wins $200,000 Kentucky Powerball Lotto


06/04/08 Crystal Kendrick of Lexington. she found out that am that she had won $200K from the Kentucky Powerball Lottery.
I was on the phone wishing my mom a happy Mother’s Day while Eric was on the computer checking the ticket,
Crystal told KY lottery officials. That’s when Eric came running over asking me to look at the ticket.
He said we had matched all the numbers but the Powerball and that he thought that we had just won $200,000.
I went over to the computer to check the winning numbers and said, ‘Oh my gosh, mom, I think we did win,’ Crystal said.
I thought someone was messing with me at first, Eric said. We just couldn’t believe it, he said.
The Kendricks have been playing the Kentucky Powerball for at least 13 years and always play $2.
They have one set of numbers they play which are family birthdays and they also always select a quick pick.
This winning Kentucky Powerball lotto ticket was purchased at Blue Sky BP on Clays Mill Road in Lexington.

No comments: