Monday, June 02, 2008

Robert Oneill hits the Indiania Lotto for $1 million

Indiana lottery news


Robert Oneill hits the Indiania Lotto for $1 million


One Happy Lotto player in Angola, Indiana. Oneill from Angola Wins $1 Million!
Indianapolis,Indiana: Robert Oneill has been waiting to hit the big one from the Hoosier Lottery. He's won a few small pots
but this is the thrill he's been playing for. "I like playing the Lottery," said Oneill. "I like the excitement!"
The Stueben County resident won $1,000,000 from the Hoosier Lottery. "I've worked hard all my life," said Oneill. "And I'm still going to work hard, but of course this helps."
This winning Indiana Lotto ticket was bought at the Country Fair Shell gas station at 1811 N. Wayne in Angola,IN.

"My boss was the first person I told," said Oneill. "I had to tell him why I needed to leave early today," he said with a smile.

For now, Oneill plans to invest the money and provide college money for his kids.
"I'm still trying to take it all in," said Oneill. But he will not be taking it in for too long. "I will definitely be back at work tomorrow."

No comments: