Wednesday, February 27, 2008

4th Putnam County,New York Lottery winner

"Morton's The Steakhouse" Server Has $1,000,000 Reasons To Be Merry


4th Putnam County Lottery Millionaire of 2007
Schenectady, NY Thirty-eight-year-old Raymond Ray Steadman, a server at Morton’s The Steakhouse in White Plains, is accustomed to being around millionaires, Lottery millionaires that is.
Just a couple of years ago, I was right behind someone who bought a $1,000,000 winner that could have been mine, said Steadman. I’m also good friends with Jimmy Morey who won $2,000,000 on a (Instant Millions) scratch off back in 2002. Now it’s my turn to take home the $1,000,000 check.
Steadman’s days as a bridesmaid ended on November 28, 2007 when he purchased a top-prize winning Merry Money instant ticket along with his coffee and newspaper at the Lakeside Market on Lake Drive in Lake Peekskill the very store where his late father once purchased his weekly Lotto tickets.



My father played the Lottery for many years, said Steadman. I am sure he had a hand in this. I just wish he was here to enjoy it with me, but I’m sure he’s watching.
Steadman said despite his $1,000,000 windfall, he plans to continue working at Morton’s The Steakhouse because he enjoys the people, the benefits and, of course, the tips.
Steadman’s win brings to four the number of New York Lottery players from Putnam County to claim a prize of $1,000,000 or more in the first 11 months of 2007.

No comments: