Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Glendale,AZ. Pick 5 jackpot lotto winner

Glendale,AZ. Pick 5 jackpot lotto winner


Ted Dabovich Pick 5 - $27,000 Purchased Quick Pick ticket at Northern
Mini Mart, 4301 W. Northern Ave., Glendale, AZ 85303. Ted was so excited at
winning the Pick 5 jackpot that he said, I was up at 7 a.m., and I kept
checking and re-checking my ticket to make sure I won. I also had
my wife check it, too! I only play Lottery games once in awhile and only
when the jackpots are high. Unfortunately, he was not the only
one with the winning jackpot numbers for that draw,
and he had to split the jackpot. He is a retired police officer
and enjoys spending time with his family. Ted wants to pay bills
with part of his winnings and put the rest in the bank.



see more Arizona lotto news and lottery results

No comments: